The ‘Corner-Store’ self-watering planter – Michelin stars… let your guests be the judge.
A Total of 7 herbs at your command take your household through India, Nepal, Vietnam, France and New Zealand…
Some like it hot – Let us add a Thai Chili at the peak and see where it takes you, cool down with a dash of choc mint in some chilled ice water or simply leave it up to your creative juices. Pure and Simple, you’re spoilt for choice.
Freshness at your doorstep – your windowsill, balcony, patio!
- Sustainable Choice – Hand crafted from up-cycled pallet timber, sustainably converted compost from our weekly organic material collection and reclaimed copper piping.
- Fresh and Local – With your choice of seasonal herbs and completely waterproof – your culinary, home grown herbs are at a hands reach without the cost and visit to the markets.
- Cut n Grow – Use as little or as much as you’d like without the waste of excess herbs that simply don’t make it to your favourite dish.
- Packed with goodness – With our homegrown worms, slow release fertiliser and manure, all you need is a minimum of 2 hours of sunlight while watering once every 1-2 weeks.
- Window Gardening – Put that window sill to use! – (30cm x 30cm x 45cm)
Personalize your planter with our Pyro-graphed designs through E.k. Lux Art.
Unique/seasonal designs, company insignia and artwork all welcome – contact us to order.
Delivery is $20 within the Newcastle/Maitland area. Delivery further afield upon request.
Pickup is free, from any of our markets (check market stall dates)